Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I was feeling particularly "floral" today, so I hope you like these.  With the feeling of Spring outside my door I'm feeling extra anxious to get out into our garden and start the planting!!
I played around with the antiquing feature a bit here.  I like the way it turned out.  This photo reminds me of the front of a seed packet!

The photo shoot this comes from is one of my  most memorable.  My Mom and I were driving out in the Oklahoma Panhandle and spotted this enormous field of sunflowers.  She pulled the truck over and I popped out right into the middle of the patch and started snapping photos.  We were stopped there for like 2 hours!!

I am much happier with this photo post-editing.  The house behind the flower is four different colors! 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for becoming a follower to my blog and hoping you and Mark enjoy some of my recipes ... If you have a recipe you would like to share please let me know and I will post to my blog..My stepdaughter Krysta is also a photographer I will send you her website and you might like to follow her as well http://adeyinthelife.com/

    ReplyDelete